BRITE Hydroquinone 4 Cream 20g
$22.00 – $129.00
Brite cream manufactured by Wallace Rivela is a skin lightening cream that contains Hydroquinone 4% with Oxybenzone 3% and Octinoxate 5%. This cream is used for treating light brown color patches on skin, Melasma, Sunburn, Skin discolorations associated with pregnancy, Skin trauma, Skin protection against uv rays, age spots on face, Bikini Tan lines and other spots. Its also alternate to creams such as Ultraquin or Lustra but its more effective as well as gives fast results.
Ketocip Ketoconazole Dandruff Shampoo 100ML
Rated 4.62 out of 5$16.00 – $18.00
Selsun Selenium Sulfide Shampoo 2.5% Suspension USP
Rated 4.25 out of 5$14.00 – $16.00
Placentrex | Placental Cream | Human Placenta Extract 20g
Rated 4.57 out of 5$20.00
Hirudoid Cream (Mucopolysaccharides)
Rated 4.38 out of 5$16.00
Mometasone Furoate Cream Dermanex 0.1% 30gm
Rated 4.00 out of 5$20.00
Brite Hydroquinone 4 Cream Usage and Benefits
- Lightens light brown color patches on skin and Melasma and skin freckles.
- Sunburn and sun tan colour due to excess exposure to sun
- Skin discolorations associated with pregnancy
- Skin trauma and skin aging spots
- Skin protection against uv rays as it contains sun blocking sunscreen lotion in the cream
Brite Cream How to use and Precautions before using it
Prior to utilizing Brite Cream, inform your physician about your current list of medications like if you have any allergies, any diseases, and also your present health conditions .Take as directed by your doctor or you can follow the instruction manual inserted inside the pack. Dosage is based on your situation. Visit your doctor if the condition persists
Significant counseling points are given below.
Also Check :
- Don’t take by mouth. Consult with your doctor before using this medication on open wounds, dry, chapped, irritated, or even sun-burned skin.
- Do not wash the treated area after immediately implementing Brite Cream.
- Employing too much might come in pilling. Make use of a thinner layer or lesser amount of medication to prevent pilling.
- Prevent getting this medicine in your eyes or mouth or nose.
Brite Cream – Side-effects
This is a listing of possible side-effects that may occur from all representing ingredients of Brite Cream. These side-effects are potential, but don’t necessarily happen. A few of the side-effects could be infrequent but serious.Consult your doctor if those side effects remains.
- Allergic reaction
- Exogenous ochronosis
- Skin irritation