Cetaphil Lotion for Moisturizing 100ml
Cetaphil Moisturizing lotion by Galderma Pharma is for external topical use, It’s totally suitable for many skin types and skin with hypersensitivity, including those associated with medication that creates irritation to the skin, prone to climatic influences (wind, sun, cold, etc). Sometimes intolerated with hygiene products like soap, clay that is dermatological , cleansing milk. If you’re dealing with dry, cracked skin, Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream may be an option. Everyone gets dry skin at some point and some people just let it go because it’s not too bad, while for others the symptoms can go from bad to worse.
Ketocip Ketoconazole Dandruff Shampoo 100ML
Rated 4.62 out of 5
Selsun Selenium Sulfide Shampoo 2.5% Suspension USP
Rated 4.25 out of 5
Placentrex | Placental Cream | Human Placenta Extract 20g
Rated 4.57 out of 5$21.00
Hirudoid Cream (Mucopolysaccharides)
Rated 4.38 out of 5$16.00
Mometasone Furoate Cream Dermanex 0.1% 30gm
Rated 4.00 out of 5$19.99
Cetaphil Lotion for moisturizing is specially formulated to soothe your chronically dry skin. Once applied, your skin feels soft and smooth. It’s non-greasy, non–irritating and non–comedogenic (won’t clog pores), leaving you feeling more comfortable in your own skin.
Features of Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion
- Prevents the face from developing acne.
- Keeps the skin moisturized by not stripping it off essential nutrients.
- Gives a touch of clearer and fairer skin.
- Multi-purpose, can be used on any body part.
- Manufactured by Galderma Laboratories.
- Non-comedogenic, doesn’t clog pores, non adhesive or tacky.
- Non-greasy formula makes the skin smooth and soft, without aggravation.
- Does not need rinsing with water.
- Not include lipids, soap and ethyl alcohol.
- Perfect for daily use and a standard moisturizing face and body;
- Made for delicate skin of babies and young children.
Compositions of Cetaphil Lotion
Ingredients: water (purified), oil macadamia ternifoliya , glycerol,ceteareth 20, hydrogenated polyisobutene, sodium hydroxide, cetearyl alcohol, dimethicone, stearoxytrimethylsilane, stearyl alcohol, panthenol, farnesol, benzyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol, citric acid, tocopheryl acetate .
How to use Cetaphil Lotion?
- Wash your hands properly before you begin to cleanse your face so as to remove all traces of harmful bacteria. Optionally, Use a makeup remover pad to remove and eliminate eye shadow, other cosmetics before you use the cleanser
- Splash your face with not so cold water(lukewarm). Try and remove any surface dirt you find so you can prepare the skin for the cleanser.
- Use daily, as essential, with light circular motions.
- Do not wash off with water, can be utilized for all ages.
How does it work?
- Cetaphil’s primary ingredients, petrolatum, glycerin and cetyl alchol are gentle and moisturizing, fantastic for sensitive skin and it absorbs easily and calms irritated skin.
- Emollient’s or moisturizers, are often used to treat dry skin. They help the skin by retaining water, and provide the skin with a layer of oil to prevent water loss, thereby lubricating your skin.
- Common emollients are vitamin A, E, C, and natural aloe vera. Common forms of Vitamin A emollients used in lotions are retinyl, retinoic acid, palmitate, retinal, etc. Avocados contain a large amount of vitamin A and potassium.
- The cream contains humectants or substances used promarily in cosmetic products to help retain moisture.
- They are also known as hygroscopic or able to absorb ambient water. Glycerol and glycerin are commonly known and used humectants and most have a vegetable oil base.
- A humectant like mineral oil can actually be harmful because if you apply too much it may build up underneath your skin and block the absorbtion of vitamins and nutrients.
- Overtime and through studies the beauty and healthcare industry has largely replaced mineral oil based products with vegetable oil.
- The combination of ingredients in Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream brings about long-lasting relief for severely dry skin. It’s non-greasy and can be used for any part of the body except maybe the lips. Lip balm would be suggested.
- It’s fragrance free and don’t have contain the irritants common from lanolins and parabins. Lanolin or wool grease, is a waxy substance secreted by wool bearing animals. About 1% of people are allergic to lanolin.
- Parabins are used as preservatives in cosmetics and a small percentage of the population is also allergic to them.
Finally, the product is non-comedogenic. So won’t clog pores.