Cetrilak Mild Solution Cetrimide 5% 100ml
Cetrilak 5% Cetrimide is a well strong and very effective antifungal, antiseptic and anti-viral FDA approved product. Cetrilak alternative is well tolerated, does not have any side effects, it chiefly employed for these conditions:
- Seborrheic dermatitis treatment.
- Dandruff treatment, Cetrilak cleans the entire scalp, removes flakes, through fungus, antibacterial activity kills germs, bacteria and viruses.
- Cleaning skin witn burns and wounds.
- Cleaning and relaxing rashes.
- Complete and gently sterilization of any sensitive areas.
Ketocip Ketoconazole Dandruff Shampoo 100ML
Rated 4.62 out of 5
Selsun Selenium Sulfide Shampoo 2.5% Suspension USP
Rated 4.25 out of 5
Placentrex | Placental Cream | Human Placenta Extract 20g
Rated 4.57 out of 5$21.00
Hirudoid Cream (Mucopolysaccharides)
Rated 4.38 out of 5$16.00
Mometasone Furoate Cream Dermanex 0.1% 30gm
Rated 4.00 out of 5$19.99
Cetrilak Cetrimide solution is an antibiotic antifungal solution used to treat infections cuts,burns and wounds. As it contains cetrimide 5% which helps to kill bacteria and other harmful agents and protects the wound against injections
Compositions of Cetrilak Solution
- Purified water IP – 100.0% v/v.
- Cetrimide IP – 5.0 % w/v.
- Isopropyl alcohol IP – 10.0 % v/v
- Perfume – q.s.
When not to use Cetrilak Solution
- Hypersensitivity to any ingredient of the solution.
- Pregnancy and lactation.
- Kids under 1 year.
- Asthma or urticaria.
When to use Cetrilak Solution
You can use it as an antiseptic by Mixing Cetrilak to 0.5% to 1.0% (add 10 to 5 parts of water)
For dandruff treatment:
- Dilute it into a strength of approximately 3% (1:1). Apply on wet hair and rinse with water.
- In the event of contact rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Cetrimide Cream can be used together with chlorhexidine and benzalkonium chloride.
- With long term continued use may cause low irritation at the site of application.
- When using Cetrilac 5% Cetrimide solution simultaneously with other agents (shampoos, conditioners, etc.), are possible unwelcome happenings as a decrease in therapeutic effect.
- Use it only after consulting the doctor.