Glyaha-Koj | Skin Lightening AHA Cream 30g
Glyaha Koj Skin Lightening Cream manufactured by famous Pharma Menarini. It’s for eternal use only and it comes in 30gm tube. It is a powerful, natural and well-balanced Cream that’s a strong whitening and anti-aging effects for your skin. Glyaha Koj Contains Hydroquinone, Kojic acid and Glycerin that helps immensely to get a beautiful skin. Dark spots lighten, evens tone, face color, reduces wrinkles tightens enlarged pores and holds moisture in the skin;By reducing the production of melanin, kojic acid – natural active whitening agent, directed at battling with various types of hyperpigmentation and well whitens the skin with hydroquinone.
Ketocip Ketoconazole Dandruff Shampoo 100ML
Rated 4.62 out of 5$16.00 – $18.00
Selsun Selenium Sulfide Shampoo 2.5% Suspension USP
Rated 4.25 out of 5$14.00 – $16.00
Placentrex | Placental Cream | Human Placenta Extract 20g
Rated 4.57 out of 5$20.00
Hirudoid Cream (Mucopolysaccharides)
Rated 4.38 out of 5$16.00
Mometasone Furoate Cream Dermanex 0.1% 30gm
Rated 4.00 out of 5$20.00
Glyaha Koj AHA creamUsage and Benefits:
Glyaha koj AHA Cream can be utilized for Lightens mild brown colour spots in skin care, Acne remedies, Melasma, Age spots, Post-inflammatory pigmentation of the skin, anti inflammatory remedies and other ailments. Glyaha Koj Lotion might also be utilized for purposes not listed in this medication guide. Glyaha Koj Lotion includes Glycolic Acid Topical, Hydroquinone Topical, also Kojic Acid Topical as active ingredients.Glyaha Koj Lotion works by inhibiting the enzyme tyrosinase; healing or preventing melasma; curing the ultraviolet light burnt skin; making the anti inflammatory impact;
Compositions of Glyaha Koj Skin lightening Lotion :
- Hydroquinone Topical – 2%
- Kojic Acid Topical – 2%
- Glycolic Acid Topical – 10%
Glyaha Koj AHA CreamUses :
- Lightens the skins ,mainly brown patches
- Effective treatment for acne
- Treats Melasma
- Removes Age spots
- Works as an anti aging agent
- Sundamaged Tanned Skin
Also Check :
Glyaha Koj Lotion AHA cream – Precautions & How to Use
Before utilizing Glyaha Koj Lotion, notify your physician about your current list of drugs, on the counter products , allergies, and pre-existing ailments, and present health ailments (e.g. pregnancy, forthcoming operation, etc.)). Some health conditions can make you more vulnerable to this side-effects of this medication. Carry as directed by your doctor or follow the path printed on the merchandise insert. Dosage is based on the problem. Tell your health care provider if your condition persists or worsens. Significant counselling points are given below.
- Prevent sunlight exposure
- Don’t take orally. Seek the advice of your physician before using this medication on open wounds, dry, chapped, irritated, or even sun-burned skin.
- Don’t wash the treated area afterwards instantly employing Glyaha Koj AHA cream. Also prevent the usage of different goods in the treated area unless instructed by your physician.
- Employing too much might come in pilling. Make use of a thinner coating or lesser amount of medication to prevent pilling.
- Prevent getting this medicine in your eyes or mouth or nose.