Melalite Forte Hydroquinone 4 Cream
$20.00 – $112.00
Strong Hydroquinone 4% Melalite Cream is a skin bleaching solution, lightening / brightening / whitening Agent used widely in treating hyperpigmented skin conditions, dark spots, effective as freckle removal cream, age spots eliminator, most innovative and effective treatment for melasma / chloasma and other skin pigmentations and inperfections that may occur because of pregnancy, skin injury, using birth control pills or hormone replacement therapies.
- Ketocip Ketoconazole Dandruff Shampoo 100ML Rated 4.62 out of 5$16.00 – $18.00
- Selsun Selenium Sulfide Shampoo 2.5% Suspension USP Rated 4.25 out of 5$14.00 – $16.00
- Placentrex | Placental Cream | Human Placenta Extract 20g Rated 4.57 out of 5$20.00
- Hirudoid Cream (Mucopolysaccharides) Rated 4.38 out of 5$16.00
- Mometasone Furoate Cream Dermanex 0.1% 30gm Rated 4.00 out of 5$20.00
Hydroquinone 4 Usage and Benefits
Hydroquinone 4 works by decreasing production and increasing the breakdown of melanosomes (melanin pigment granules) in the skin pigment cells (melanocytes). Melanin and melanocytes, responsible for skin coloration. Hydroquinone does this by inhibiting the activity of tyrosinase, an enzyme needed to make melanin.Sun protection (and, a few dermatologists would stress, sun avoidance) is a key portion of a skincare regimen, but this is particularly important when you’re going to utilize skin-lightening products. When applying hydroquinone cream You will not achieve the outcomes you need without being fanatical about employing an SPF 30 or more sunscreen 365 days a year, rain or shine. If used as directed with additional sun protection measures, this decreases the chance of skin cancer and premature skin aging brought on by sunlight.Don’t leave home without it, because it’s important to reapply as needed (which is much more often than you believe, especially if washing your hands). We want this was not so stiff, but it is what the research has revealed is necessary to choose the greatest possible care of your skin when brownish spots are the issue.
How effective is Hydroquinone 4 % Cream?
Generally, a few skin lightening will probably be evident after 4 months of therapy. When it might take additional time to observe the complete results are usually in the array of 8 to 12 months. In the lack of this impact of skin lightening can be observed after using hydroquinone 4 melalite cream following 3 weeks, then therapy ought to be discontinued.You can increase the effectiveness of hydroquinone by staying in the sun, wear protective clothing or using a broad spectrum UVA / UVB SPF 15 or higher sunscreen when outdoors. As the sun protection is so important when using hydroquinone preparations, you can consider buying the drug hydroquinone with UVA / UVB protection while working during the day.
Also Check :
Hydroquinone should be used regularly until the desired result is achieved. Use after that have to be as necessary to maintain results. You should discontinue using this cream if you didnt get results after using it for more than 4months
How to use Hydroquinone 4 % Cream
- As with most skin preparation makes sense to test for skin sensitivity by applying the cream to a small area of hyperpigmentation of the skin. If redness or irritation does not occur within 24 hours, it’s probably safe to start treatment.
- Clean and dry the skin before applying a thin layer of cream twice a day to hyperpigmented area (s) in need of bleaching.
- Rub into the skin.
- Use only enough to cover the affected areas and avoid applying to normal skin, as it is easier as well. So wash your hands after application if the treated area.
- Do not apply hydroquinone around the eyes, mouth and other mucous membranes.
- Avoid using other medicines topical products (eg peroxides) in the same area at the same time, if directed to do so by your doctor.
- When using non-medicated cosmetics, sunscreens and moisturizing lotions, apply hydroquinone, and then wait several minutes before applying them to the top.
Does Hydroquinone cream work?
For most users the response is yes, a lot of folks using products containing hydroquinone 4% to earn their skin thinner have had success with it. These users state it generally takes approximately four weeks to find a noticeable gap but frequently the results are exactly what they expected.
So for many people there’s no doubt that hydroquinone cream does what it says (users encounters sourced from online forums).
But, this is surely not without consequence for some of these people. Some of those unwanted effects that consumers experience are dry and sensitive skin and it exposes them to a greater risk of sunburn which is a real concern.When users unite hydroquinone along with other skincare products, which they probably will, other negative reactions can happen. Since the mixtures of products could be infinite, there’s absolutely not any way to understand each of the responses somebody may have in regards to utilizing products containing hydroquinone 4%.It’s safe to say that anytime you are causing damage to your skin by drying out it, which makes it more sensitive, or getting sun burnt, you are working against yourself and your precious health.
Sun harm, dry epidermis, sensitivities, and skincare products are some of the things that cause irregular skin tone to begin with. While a person may see visible improvements over the course of a month’s worth of usage, that doesn’t mean they know what the long-term effects may render.
Hydroquinone 4 % Cream safety and side effects
Overall side effects when using hydroquinone 4, usually minimal, and there is a lot of research to support its safety. Preparations are generally very well tolerated in more than 30 years of clinical use. Some women may experience minor and temporary skin irritations including mild itching or burning sensation and redness of the skin (contact dermatitis). If that does not subside cream should be stopped.
Side effects that should guarantee an end to cream and seek medical attention include severe burning, itching, crusting, or swelling of treated areas (possible allergic contact dermatitis), and any unusual changes in skin color.
The most serious side effect associated with the use of hydroquinone is an exogenous ochronosis. This disease is characterized by progressive darkening of the area to which applied hydroquinone. Exogenous ochronosis is usually in black patients who have used hydroquinone at high concentration (ie more than 4%) for many years. The risk increases if users are not diligent about avoiding the sun or use sunscreen on exposure to sunlight.
If ths skin lightening deoesnt happend in a span of 4 to 6months, hydroquinone 4% cream should be discontinued. You should always consult your physician before trating with or using hydroquinone 4%
Hydroquinone cream 4% precautions
- Do not use benzoyl peroxide, hydrogen peroxide, or other peroxide compounds when using hydroquinone 4% since hydroquinone may react with Oxygen and also a temporary dark staining of the skin may occur.If you want to use it together then use them separately and wash each time throughly
- Hydroquinone cream may contain sodium metabisulfite which may cause severe allergic reactions (including anaphylaxis) in certain susceptible people.
- Hydroquinone cream should not be used during pregnancy or while breastfeeding.
Why Should you buy Hydroquinone 4% Cream from us
You can purchase Hydroquinone 4% Cream online in ayurskins.com store because Worldwide FAST shipping and finest quality of products and service available. All you products are genuine and not any fake ones and are approved by pharmacist.
FAQ HYDROQUINONE TOPICAL CREAMS
Q. Is hydroquinone safe/good for skin and face?
А. Yes. Hydroquinone 4% is safe if used as directed by your physician for the duration that is prescribed. Please limit sun exposures and employ sunscreens or cover the area that is treated with protective clothing. Even minimal exposure to sun can reverse the bleaching effect of hydroquinone. Hydroquinone really should not be used in excessive amount for long duration.
Q. Is hydroquinone hazardous?
А. No. Hydroquinone 4% isn’t toxic if used as directed, for the prescribed duration by your physician. It meant for outside use on the skin just and is available as lotions.
Does skin is lightened by hydroquinone is forever?
А. No, The effect is not permanent. After you got the results you have to maintain it. Hydroquinone cream can be used to bleach or lighten dark spots of skin. The impact of hydroquinone is reversible (reversible depigmentation) with time and exposure to sunlight and hence not permanent. To increase the potency of hydroquinone you should stay out of the sun, wear protective clothing, huge shades and use an SPF30 sunscreen when outside. Don’t use sunlamps or tanning salons.