Kozimax Kojic Acid Cream 15g
Kozimax cream is a skin lightening cream that contains Kojic acid. Kozimax kojic acid Cream is a medication that’s employed for the treatment Skin Lightening, of Red Blood Cell Generation, Post-Inflammatory Pigmentation Of Scurvy, Chronic Skin Disorder, Hypomelanotic Skin Pigmentation Disorders, The Skin along with other conditions. It contains Arbutin, Kojic Acid, and Vitamin C as active ingredients.
Ketocip Ketoconazole Dandruff Shampoo 100ML
Rated 4.62 out of 5
Selsun Selenium Sulfide Shampoo 2.5% Suspension USP
Rated 4.25 out of 5
Placentrex | Placental Cream | Human Placenta Extract 20g
Rated 4.57 out of 5$21.00
Hirudoid Cream (Mucopolysaccharides)
Rated 4.38 out of 5$16.00
Mometasone Furoate Cream Dermanex 0.1% 30gm
Rated 4.00 out of 5$19.99
Kozimax Kojic Acide Arbutin Cream Benefits and Usage :
- Kozimax Cream can be utilized for Skin whitening, Skin lightening, Hyperpigmentation, Red blood cell production, Damaged epidermis, Post-inflammatory pigmentation of the skin and other problems. Kozimax Cream may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
- Kozimax Lotion works by boosting the skin deposition of hydrophilic skin-whitening representatives; treating or preventing melasma; producing the most free radical scavenging action; increasing the collagen production in the skin; decreasing the transepidermal water loss.
- Treating or preventing melasma.
- Producing that the free radical scavenging activity; increasing the collagen production in the skin; decreasing the transepidermal water loss.
Kozimax Lotion is composed of these active ingredients (salts)
Arbutin Topical – 1.5 %W/W
Kojic Acid Topical – 2 %W/W
vitamin C Candles – 2.5 W/W
please be aware that this medicine could be available in a variety of strengths for every active ingredient listed above.
Side Effects of Kozimax Kojic Acid Cream
This is a listing of possible side-effects that may occur from all representing ingredients of Kozimax Cream. This isn’t a comprehensive list. These side-effects are potential, but don’t always happen. A few of the side-effects may be rare but severe. Ask your doctor if you see any of the subsequent side-effects, particularly if they do not go away.
- Yellowish discoloration of the skin
- Hypopigmented hair
How to use Kozimax Kojic acid cream
Wash and dry skin apply an even layer over the affected area twice daily. Massage thoroughly until cream is absorbed directly into the epidermis. Long term treatments with any product ought to be monitored by a medical professional.
Why should I utilize Kozimax?
It contains skin care agents such as Kojic acid and Ascorbic acid that’s beneficial for anyone suffering from pigmentation marks or melasma, or in case you would like to have a lighter skin tone.
It is a skin condition where patches of the skin become a darker hue of colour because of excess presence of melanin, found on skin surface.
Is Kozimax safe for long-term use?
Yes, Kozimax is secure for long term usage.
Can Kozimax lead to any side effects or annoyance?
No, Kozimax does not cause any side effect or annoyance.
How much time does it take to see results?
It depends upon your skin type and how frequently you follow skin care patterns.
Could I use makeup after employing Kozimax?
Yes, you are able to wear makeup after applying Kozimax.
Could Kozimax be used in your body?
Yes, even Kozimax is utilized on any portion of body.