Miconazole Cream | Miconazole nitrate Cream | Micogel 15g
Micogel lotion (Daktarin analogue) – is a Miconazole effective lotion and an antifungal agent made by reputable brand Cipla. Micogel lotion operates by weakening the cell membrane of the fungus, leading to the departure of the fungus. Micogel Miconazole cream works flawlessly in relieving external vulvar itching and irritation related to yeast infection and treating vaginal yeast infections.
Ketocip Ketoconazole Dandruff Shampoo 100ML
Rated 4.62 out of 5$16.00 – $18.00
Selsun Selenium Sulfide Shampoo 2.5% Suspension USP
Rated 4.25 out of 5$14.00 – $16.00
Placentrex | Placental Cream | Human Placenta Extract 20g
Rated 4.57 out of 5$20.00
Hirudoid Cream (Mucopolysaccharides)
Rated 4.38 out of 5$16.00
Mometasone Furoate Cream Dermanex 0.1% 30gm
Rated 4.00 out of 5$20.00
Miconazole Cream has a fungicidal effect on dermatophytes (Trichophyton rubrum, Trichophyton mentagrophytes, Eridermophyton floccosum, Microsporum canis), yeast and yeast-like fungi (Sandida albicans, etc.), as well as other pathogenic fungi (Malassezia furfur, Aspergillus niger, Penicillium crustaceum etc .). Miconazole nitrate inhibits the synthesis Biosyns-ergostirola and alters the lipid composition of the membrane, causing cell death of the fungus. Myco-nazol antibacterial effect more pronounced with respect to grampolozhi-negative bacteria (staphylococci, streptococci, etc.) and less pronounced against Gram-negative bacteria (Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Proteus, etc.). The drug is moderately hyperosmolar activity, thus providing antiexudative action.
Indications for Use Miconazole Cream
Fungal infections of skin and nail plate, caused by dermatophytes or yeast: Candida, Trichophyton, Epidermophyton, Malassezia furfur; mixed fungal or fungal-bacterial infections of the skin, secondary infection of skin grampolozhitel-governmental organisms.
Also Check :
Dosing and Administration Miconazole Cream
Cream gently rubbed into the affected skin 2 times a day, morning and evening. Applied to the complete disappearance of symptoms, and a few days to prevent relapse Islands. In the course of therapy is carried out mycological control, the results of which are determined by the duration of treatment.
In the treatment of onychomycosis after preliminary separation of the affected nail the plate is applied a thin layer of cream on the nail bed 1 – 2 times a day, followed by superposition-Niemi occlusive dressings. Treatment is carried out continuously until the final of formation of the new nail plate (not less than 3 months).
Features of Miconazole Cream
- If the treatment of hypersensitivity reactions occur the drug should be noted the thread. Should not enter the drug in the eye.
- The cream when applied topically is not absorbed and can be used during pregnancy and lactation.
- If it affects the nails should be cut to as short as possible.
- If it affects the feet carefully handle the interdigital space.
Compositions of Micro Gel
The main active composition of Micro Gel is Miconazole Nitrate 2%
How Miconazole Cream work?
Microgel Cream contains the active ingredient miconazole. It works by stoping the fungi from producing ergosterol, which is an essential component of fungal cell membranes. The disruption ergosterol production distroys the bacterial cell membrane, causing holes to appear in it.The cell membranes of fungi are vital to their own survival. They keep unwanted substances from entering the cells and stop the contents of their cells from leaking out. This kills the parasites and treats the disease.Miconazole also includes some antibacterial action and kills certain bacteria which are also present from the infection.
How do I utilize Microgel Cream?
- Wash and dry the affected area(s) of skin or nails completely before applying the lotion.
- For skin ailments, the cream should be applied to the affected area(s) of skin two times a day (morning and evening). Rub the lotion gently into the affected area and surrounding skin.
- In case of nail infection, Apply it twice daily. Rub it in gently to the skin near the nail.
- Assuming that the contaminated skin is in your hands, clean your hands after applying the cream to avoid spreading the disease to other areas of the body, or into other individuals.
- It can take two to fourteen days of treatment with this cream to clear up the disease, depending on how widespread and how severe the disease is.
- When the disease doesn’t seem to be getting better or gets worse you should speak to your doctor.
Side Effect of Miconazole Cream
The following side effects have been reported with the use of miconazole nitrate vaginal lotion; a temporary increase in burningoff, itching, and/or aggravation when the lotion is inserted. Abdominalcramping, headaches, hives, also epidermis rash also have been reported. If any of them happen, stop using miconazole nitrate vaginal cream and consult your physician.
Signs and Symptoms yeast infection.
- Vaginal itching (ranging from mild to extreme);
- A clumpy vaginal discharge that may seem like cottage cheese;
- Vaginal irritation or burning and soreness, especially during intercourse;