Tretin Tretinoin 0.025 Cream Benefits and Usage
Tretin Tretinoin 0.025 works (like all retinoids) by improving collagen levels and booting the growth of new skin cells that lead to a younger and light skin complexion.The course of use of tretinoin 0.025 varies from person to person. Some people get initial response (redness / peeling) at tretinoin on the first day, some people take 3 to 4 months if it is a long person. It is important to use patiently. If you feel chronic inflammation does not go away at any time, I think that you will gradually understand how to use it by gradually lowering the concentration or using it every other day. However, tretinoin 0.025 will return to the first skin reaction if it is used for more than two weeks from its characteristics, so it is desirable to use it at least twice a week during the maintenance period. The most important thing in the course of using tretinoin is that it causes skin redness. I will also dry and make up makeup will inevitably get worse. Recommended for such people is a make-up base of green type containing moisturizing ingredients. If it is a green color, we can cover redness, so rather than doing nothing, makeup dressing will improve.
- Tretin cream works as an efficient exfoliator (removes dead skin cells and stimulates the growth of the new ones in such way preventing blemishes);
- It improves collagen levels and texture of damaged or aged skin;
- Tretin is also effective when it comes to diminishing hyperpigmentation, age spots, freckles or sunspots received from the long-term sun exposure.
The method of application referred to Tretinoin 0.025 derivatives:
- Keep in mind when using Tretin is that you are to use it only in the concentration of Tretinoin cream 0.1 (this is the percentage of its strength).
- Apply the product only to the affected skin area on your face (on a daily basis).
- Before applying generic Tretin you need to wash face gently with a mild soap or a cosmetic cleanser by using the tips of your fingers. After washing gently pat your face with a towel until it will become dry. It is forbidden to scrub face with a washcloth or a sponge. Then wait for 20-30 minutes and only then apply the medication to the completely dry skin areas. Application to the wet skin may lead to severe skin irritation.
- You need to apply a small (pea-sized) amount of the cream (to cover lightly the affected skin areas on your face) and then rub it gently and well.
What can’t you do when using Tretin Cream Tretinoin 0.025:
- It is forbidden to apply Tretin to sun-, windburned or damaged skin (as well as to open wounds);
- Never apply this medical product to lips, inside of the nose or to areas around eyes. If the drug accidentally appeared in your mouth, eyes or nose you need to water the affected area at once.
- It is essential to apply this drug according to a healthcare provider’s instruction and do not apply more often or in a greater quantity as it was prescribed – otherwise, you can get a severe skin irritation or allergic rash.
What are side effects of Tretin Tretinoin 0.025 Cream
Tretinoin 0.025 -based medications can trigger certain side effects and hypersensitivity accompanied by severe allergic reactions. If you started to notice any signs of side effects after applying Tretin you need immediately appeal to a dermatologist or your healthcare provider. To the most frequent adverse reactions of Tretin no perception cream are referred:
- Skin peeling;
- Rash or swelling caused by hypersensitivity to Tretinoin cream’s components;
Do not use this topical medication if you are pregnant or breast-feeding and keep the cream out of children’s reach.
Combined use of tretinoin and hydroquinone
When tretinoin and hydroquinone are used in combination, the effect on skin is improved. Both of these drugs produce similar effects, but tretinoin throws out the spot ‘s constituents out the spot’s constituents (melanin) outside the skin. Hydroquinone is a component that produces melanin. It is said to be “skin bleaching agent”, it can be said that it has the effect of thinning spot and acne marks. First of all, I use hydroquinone for a spot with a possibility of exacerbation due to inflammation and a spot where inflammation still remains. The so-called liver spotsand, compared to the new post-inflammatory pigmentation is the. If you still can not take it, use tretinoin together. Tretinoin has an effect on old pigmentation after inflammation.