Supatret Retin A Micro Gel Tretinoin 0.1% | 0.04% 20g
SUPATRET Retin A Microsphere Gel. Retin-A Micro functions to clear acne by reducing pore blockages (AKA comedones) and keeping pores clear.First, it speeds up mobile turnover prices. This helps reduce the amount of dead skin cells and excess oil dangling round in the pores.Retin-a Micro also can help make existing comedones less tacky, so they can be more readily expelled in the pore. When there’s a reduction of pore blockages, there’s ultimately a reduction of pimples, so you’ll get clearer skin.
In Stock Alert
Are you interested in the product but it's out of stock? Fill in the form below to be notified when the product back in stock...
Ketocip Ketoconazole Dandruff Shampoo 100ML
Rated 4.62 out of 5
Selsun Selenium Sulfide Shampoo 2.5% Suspension USP
Rated 4.25 out of 5
Placentrex | Placental Cream | Human Placenta Extract 20g
Rated 4.57 out of 5$21.00
Hirudoid Cream (Mucopolysaccharides)
Rated 4.38 out of 5$16.00
Mometasone Furoate Cream Dermanex 0.1% 30gm
Rated 4.00 out of 5$19.99
Supatret Retin A Micro Gel Usage and Benefits:
Supatret Microsphere gel is an alternative Retin a micro is a brand name for the drug known as Tretinoin, this drug is the acid form of vitamin A, which is applied on the skin topically because it is used to help the skin regenerate itself. Retin-A micro gel is used and prescribed as a prophylaxis for wrinkles formation on the skin. It is also used for the treatment of skin discoloration. Retin-A makes roughened skin of the face to feel smoother. This is why it is believed to cause a type of skin regeneration.
People usually buy Retin-A for the treatment of acne because medically, Retin-A is used in the treatment of acne vulgaris, whiteheads and blackheads (these are usually the remnants left by the acne and they end up leaving spots on the face), acute promyelocytic leukemia and also keratosis pilaris. You can buy Retin-A gel, since this drug is basically a vitamin A derivative it is actually useful to give the benefits of what the vitamin can achieve. The major difference of this drug from the commonly known vitamin A is that this drug is the acidic form of the vitamin and it is not taken orally but applied on the skin or any part of the body topically. The Retin-A gel carries out its action on the general turnover of the skin by helping the removal of any plugged in substance left in the hair follicles and it also prevents new plugs from being left in the pores. By this action of the drug it is easy to understand why the drug is used for the treatment and prophylaxis of any disturbance of the skin of the face. With the action of this drug well known to you, to buy Retin-A micro follow the link above.
Eliminating Wrinkles and Fine Lines with Supatret Retin-a micro gel
While Retin A has a huge following amongst those who hate having acne, there are plenty of others who have fallen in love with this medication. That’s because it turns out that Tretinoin can also be leveraged to get rid of wrinkles and fine lines too. The good news is that it doesn’t have to anything differently than what happens when it fixes acne.
The medicine reacts with the skin by forcing the dermis below the surface to begin producing collagen. This collagen then comes to the surface and fills in lines, scars and wrinkles. At the very least, they look far less noticeable though some can be eliminated completely.
In case you don’t know, collagen is a form of protein that plays a central role in main types of connective tissue. People pay good money to have collagen injected into their face and lips because of its youthful effects. Yet this amazing topical treatment can get your body to produce it for free.
How Supatret Retin-A Micro Works?
- Retin-A Micro functions to clear acne by reducing pore blockages (AKA comedones) and keeping pores clear.First, it speeds up mobile turnover prices. This helps reduce the amount of dead skin cells and excess oil dangling round in the pores.
- Retin-a Micro also can help make existing comedones less tacky, so they can be more readily expelled in the pore. When there’s a reduction of pore blockages, there’s ultimately a reduction of pimples, so you’ll get clearer
- They don’t have similarities, but they aren’t the exact same medication.
- Both Retin-A Micro and Retin-A contains tretinoin. But Rein A micro works slowly and more effectively
How to use Supatret Retin A micro sphere gel?
The most effective way to use Retin A micro gel is to apply it at night, and wash it off in the morning with a facial scrub that is mild or you can even use a wash cloth to wash it off your face, using a mild substance will reduce any possibility of flaking that may occur. When you are through with washing off the gel, apply a moisturizer that is water based because it will balance the drying effect of the gel. When using the Retin-A micro it is best to have a sunscreen cream with you to apply on your face when you are exposed to sunlight, because Tretinoin will make you prone to being sun burnt.People who buy Retin-A from us always confirm after some weeks the positive changes noticed on their faces.
Possible Side effects of Supatret Retin A micro sphere gel
The side effect of Retin-A micro are usually the flaking of the skin which is usually dependent on the skin type, strength and texture. Therefore it is advised to use this gel once every three days in the first two weeks of the therapy and then gradually increase the application as your skin gets accustomed to the medicine.
Tips for using Supatret retin-a Microsphere gel
- Most of us who use Retin-A will experience peeling and dryness to a extent. But with a little additional care in your part, you are able to limit irritation and decrease discomfort.
- Be sure you are using your medicine as directed (more is not better!) Use gentle, non-medicated cleansers.
- A moisturizer can go a long way in soothing tight, dry skin too. Use a gentle, oil-free and non-medicated moisturizer at least twice per day, more frequently if needed.
- If the peeling and dryness are so poor that you just can’t take it, there are several things you can do to alleviate the irritation.
- To begin with, use your medicine daily for a period of time. Once your skin feels better, you should begin using it every day again. Another thing to test is applying your moisturizer initially and Retin-A over the top. This helps buffer the medicine only a bit.
- If your skin is very irritated try applying Retin-A for just a brief time, say an hour or so, and then washing it off. Gradually build up the amount of time you wear the medicine.
- Peeling skin driving you bonkers? Do not use abrasive scrubs. All these are too harsh for your skin right now. Instead, softly (the important word here’s lightly) eliminate some of those flaky skin with a gentle washcloth as you clean your face.
0.04%Tretinoin Gel Microsphere, 0.1%Tretinoin Gel Microsphere