Betnovate Betamethasone cream contains the active ingredient betamethasone valerate, which can be a form of health part called a topical corticosteroid. Corticosteroids are medicines. Skin inflammation may happen as an outcome of an allergic reaction, or irritation of skin. The immune system discharging materials that produce arteries in the skin widen causes it.
It acts interior cells to reduce the release of the inflammatory materials when Betnovate Betamethasone lotion is placed on the skin – this reduces redness, swelling and itching. They may be prescribed to take care of various inflammatory skin disorders which haven’t reacted to lighter steroids. Betnovate lotion works for dry, scaly regions of skin damp, weeping regions of skin, hairy regions of skin, or when minimal application into a substantial area of skin will become necessary.
WHERE TO PURCHASE BETNOVATE BETAMETHASONE CREAM
You always have the option to purchase Betnovate Betamethasone Valerate 0.1% skin creme external ointment in ayurskins.com.
Betamethasone cream is used for:
- Reducing redness, itching, and swelling associated with many skin conditions.
- It works by depressing the formation, release, and activity of substances and different cells that cause redness, swelling, and itching.
- DON’T use betamethasone cream
- You’re allergic to any ingredient in betamethasone valerate cream
- Contact your doctor or physician immediately if any one of these apply to you personally.
Before using betamethasone valerate lotion:
- if you are indeed pregnant, intending to get pregnant, or are breastfeeding
- If you’re taking any nonprescription or prescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- If you are allergic to foods, medications, or alternative substances
- Some MEDICINES MAY connect to betamethasone valerate lotion. Because small, if any, of betamethasone valerate cream is absorbed into the blood, of it interacting with another medication, the risk is low.
- Ask your doctor if betamethasone valerate cream might communicate with other medications which you take. Seek advice from your physician prior to starting, stop, or alter the dose of any medicine.
How to use betamethasone valerate cream:
- As directed by your doctor, use betamethasone valerate lotion. Examine the label on the medicine for precise dosing directions.
- Do not combine betamethasone valerate lotion with other medicines.
- Use a small quantity of medicine to the affected area. Gently rub the medicine in until it’s evenly distributed.
- Tend not to cover the areas being treated with bandages or other dressings unless advised to do this by your physician.
- If it’s almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and return to your own regular dosing schedule. Do not use a double dose at the same time.