It works wonders to your skin by protecting it in harsh weather conditions. It acts as an anti inflammatory and antiseptic cream for wounds, cuts, chapping, sores and post-operative marks and stitches. To utilize efficiently wash your skin well prior to use and then lightly massage the cream to your skin or scatter the contaminated location. Warming up Boroline and utilizing it enriches its effectiveness especially in curing skin infections. It contains Boric Acid that has mild antibacterial and anti fungal properties. Additionally, it contains Zinc Oxide, that is a gentle astringent to the skin and has a soothing and protective actions in skin infections. Anhydrous Lanolin, within Boroline, is a natural product and increases the absorption of active ingredients. It serves as an superb emollient.
Boroline Benefits Antiseptic Cream:
- Smoothen Cracked Lips
- Remedy Cuts & Wounds
- Soften Elbows & Abraded Skin
- Treatment Broken Heals
- Soften Nail Cuticles
Uses of Boroline Antiseptic Cream:
- Soften dry chapped lips
- Smoothen rough elbows and abraded skin
- Treat cracked heels
- Soften rough feet
- Heal cracked nipples
- Protect baby against nappy rashes
- Quickly fix procedure stitch marks
- Cure sunburns and scars
- Soften chronically dry, chapped, itchy skin
- Boroline Ultrasmooth – The softer, smoother new entrant to the family
Fine additions to the product and a particularly developed creation mechanism has resulted in luxuriously smooth feel combined in the newest entrant – Boroline Ultrasmooth with the well-known effectiveness of Boroline.
The best way to make use of Boroline
- Clean the skin nicely and then apply Boroline – gently massaging in the cream.
- Using it in molten state and warming Boroline up raises its effectiveness – especially in healing skin diseases.
In case the cut is deep and open, it is advisable to apply Boroline when the reduction has closed and begun to dry up.
- During early phases employ Suthol and keep the reduction dry and covered.
- The problem will be aggravated by Boroline being oily itself.
- Do not apply Boroline on very deep wounds, which are weeping and raw.
- Keep such wounds dry and covered, rather washing with Suthol and using drugs as per Doctor’s guidance. Cover with a clean gauge that allows air circulation along with cotton.
Anhydrous Lanolin, Boric Acid & Zinc Oxide
- The absorption of active ingredients increases.It acts as an excellent emollient. This really is because of the presence of alcohols collectively called lanolin alcohols.Lanolin alcohols include cholesterol (30%), lanosterol(25%), cholestanol(3%), agnosterol(2%) and some other alcohols (40%).
- Boric Acid has moderate anti bacterial and anti fungal properties.
- Zinc Oxide is a mild astringent for the skin and contains a protective and soothing actions in skin diseases.
The creme is combination of essential oils, waxes and its particular remarkable antiseptic properties are due to boric powder and zinc oxide.The symbol was choosen for. Elephant signifies steadiness and stamina. Also, to many, elephant comes with an auspicious importance. Keeping these values in mind, elephant was choosen as Boroline’s logo, expecting that it might bestow charm and luck success. The emblem caught on.