Calamine lotion can be used for:
Calak Calamine lotion contains zinc oxide and other elements. Zinc oxide are used topical anti-itch lotions. They have skin protecting and antimicrobial properties which ease itching. In addition they appear to slow down bacterial growth, preventing infections from worsening.
Features of calamine lotion:
- It’s recommended by most dermatologist as the most trusted product.
- Protects & heals damaged skin and fights against pimples and acne
- Helps removal of dead skin and Checks sebum secretion
- Having moisturizer lotion that nourishes and hydrates skin thus reducing itch and redness.
- Glycerol and Bentonite provide more moisture.
What’s the dosage for calamine lotion-topical?
Infants and children 2 years of age and elderly Shake well before using. Clean the skin with soap and water and let dry prior to each use. Apply lotion to the affected region using cotton or soft cloth, as frequently as necessary for comfort. Kids under 6 months of age: Consult a physician prior to use.
Important safety advice:
- Avoid contact with all the eyes and mucous membranes.
- Contact your heath care provider if symptoms clear up, or if the condition worsens, if symptoms last for more than 7 days and then recur within a few days.
- Ask a doctor before using calamine lotion on KIDS younger than 6 months old.
- PREGNANCY and BREASTFEEDING: Discuss with your doctor the advantages and risks of using calamine lotion during pregnancy, in the event that you then become pregnant while using calamine lotion. If calamine lotion is excreted in breast milk after topical use, it truly is unknown. If you are or will be breast-feeding as you are employing calamine lotion, seek advice from your physician or pharmacist to discuss the risks to your infant.
Calak Calamine Lotion Usage & Benefits :
Sooth and relieve your skin from painful irritations caused from rashes, insect bites, poison ivy and more using Rite Aid calamine lotion. Other usages are listed below :
- Sunburns and itchings
- Insect bites and Varicella
- Dermatitis,Eczema, psoriasis and rashes
- Herpetic eruptions.
- Fatty, problem skin & acne prone