RELEVANT FAQ 4 HYDROQUINONE CREAM :
Q. Is hydroquinone safe and beneficial to facial skincare?
А. Yes. If used as directed, by your physician for the recommended period 4 hydroquinone cream is safe. Please limit sunlight exposures and use sunscreens include the region that is treated with clothing. Actually minimum contact with sunshine could drastically reverse hydroquinone’s bleaching effect. Hydroquinone should not be used in excess sum for long duration.
Q. Is hydroquinone portion a steroid?
А. No. Hydroquinone doesn’t have consequence or a design just like steroids.
Q. Is hydroquinone harmful?
А. No. Hydroquinone is not harmful as focused, for your approved length by your doctor if utilized in minimal quantities. It’s accessible as creams and designed for additional use to the skin simply and only around the damaged skin regions.
Q. Does /bleach the skin is lightened by hydroquinone? Does hydroquinone lighten skin completely?
А. Reduce or hydroquinone is used to bleach dark areas of skin. The result of hydroquinone is reversible (reversible depigmentation) with experience of sun and therefore not permanent. To boost the effectiveness of hydroquinone when outdoors you wear protective clothing, massive shades ought to remain out of the sun and work with a sunscreen. Don’t use sunlamps or tanning salons.
Q. Does skin richer is made by hydroquinone?
А. Hydroquinone could cause orange-dark darkening of skin. This isn’t the standard impact of hydroquinone. Stop its application instantly and consult your doctor.
EXPERT ADVICE FOR HYDE
- Discontinue use and contact your physician promptly if you develop allergic skin response or detect blue-black darkening of skin upon use of hydroquinone.
- Avoid direct contact of creme along with your eyes. In case of direct contact, wash your eyes with water and seek immediate medical attention.
- Don’t use hydroquinone creams on broken, irritated or injured skin.
- Do not use hydroquinone creams with other lotions which contain peroxides (hydrogen peroxide/benzoyl peroxide), resorcinol, phenol, or salicylic acid as it might cause unwanted negative effects.
- You might be suggested by your physician to perform a skin sensitivity test to prevent any allergic reaction
- Use in children aged below 12 years isn’t recommended unless under the strict supervision of physician.
- If you’re indeed pregnant or intending to get pregnant or breastfeeding, tell your physician.
- If patient is allergic to hydroquinone or any of its ingredients, it should not take.