Eukroma Hydroquinone over the counter ( Hydroquinone 2% )
Eukroma lite Hydroquinone 2% cream is the best treatment for lightening brown spots caused by sun exposure, aging, and cutaneaous hyperpigmentation. Recommended for nighttime use only since this cream contains 2% hydroquinone.
- Age spots
- Dehydrated skin
- Dark pigmentation
- Pigmentation from acne scars.
The active lightening agent (hydroquinone 2%) has been incorporated into an easier spreading, more emmollient cream that can be used on any part of the body, as well as face and hands. it is also effective for any skin discoloration that may result from vast exposure to sunlight or post pregnancy marks. Nevertheless, you should still test for sensitivity on small area on arm before beginning treatment.
Directions of usage Eukroma Hydroquinone 2%
- At Night, massage a small amount lightly into spot areas.
- Wash your face with mild soap or facewash prior using hydroquinone cream.
- Apply it evenly on all areas of your face.
- To balance treatment, avoid heavy sun exposure. Use a sunscreen on spot areas during the day, even when sunbathing.
- Not recommended for children under 12.
- Do not use in the eye area or over cuts or irritations.
Warning: Do not use this product in the day light hours`.
Also Check :
Precautions and Safety measures of using Eukroma Lite Hydroquinone Cream
If you experiencing intense burning, itching, crusting or swelling of treated areas or potential allergic contact dermatitis and any uncommon skin discolouration or colour change, discontinue use and seek medical advice promptly. Prolonged usage of hydroquinone related to the growth of exogenous ochronosis (a constant blue-black pigmentation), particularly in Africa, however this is uncommon. It might be because of other cream ingredients including resorcinol, phenol and antimalarial agents, which are recognized to cause ochronosis.