Lumigan Drops is a medication which is useful for treating Ocular Hypertension, Glaucoma as well as other illnesses. It includes Bimatoprost as an active ingredient. By lowering the eye pressure thereby raising the flow of fluids from the eye, it functions. Lumigan bimatoprost .03% eye drops functions to normalize eye pressure in patients with naturally high eye pressure levels.
BENEFITS OF LUMIGAN EYELASH ENHANCER
- Iris and improves eyelash coloring.
- Increasing length and volume of eyelashes at least in 2 times in 3 weeks just!.
- Rekindles lashes that are uncommon, feeble and damaged.
- Helps you to revive any body hair generally and the normal development cycle of eyelashes after hypotrichosis.
- Is an option of latisse alternative, enhancers and eyelash extensions.
- Serum was approved by FDA.
WHEN YOU SHOULD AVOID USING LUMGAN EYELASH ENHANCER
- Hypersensitivity to bimatoprost or some of the parts.
- Most frequently (less than 4% of users): eye pruritus, skin pigmentation, ocular discomfort, dry eye symptoms, and periorbital erythema.
HOW TO UTILIZE LUMIGAN EYELASH ENHANCER SERUM
- Before starting to use Lumigan Eyelash Enhancer Serum consult with your physician.
- Ensure the face is clean, make-up and contact lenses are removed.
- Use 1 time at night, using applicator.
- Carefully blot the surplus, to avoid falling on the cheeks or alternative areas of the face (to exclude other facial hair growth).
- Use just at the root of the top eyelid (the utilization of the lower eyelash line may cause excessive hair growth outside them).
- The result could be observed within 3 – 4 weeks (20% length increase), drawn-out use may result 150% length and thickness growth.
- Use just 1 application per day (more applications per day will never accelerate the increase).
- If use of the remedy discontinued, eyelashes gradually return to the prior condition within 1 month .
EXPERT ADVICE FOR LUMIGAN
- After using bimatoprost your sight may become clouded for a short while just. Until your sight is clear you should not drive or use machines.
- Don’t use the drops when you are wearing contact lenses.
- Bimatoprost may cause your eyelashes and grow more, and also make skin round the eyelid. The colour of your iris (a black annular part in the eye) may also go dimmer over time. These changes might be more noticeable if you’re treating just one eye and may be permanent.
- Tell your doctor in the event you happen to be or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- In case you are using another eye medication that is external, dispense it at least 5 minutes before or after.